Join us in our celebration of all things frosting while we rescue wardrobe orphans from locked up lives in dank closets as we pretend to be sartorial Princes Charming.
The rules are simple:
- During the two weeks of October 18th- 31st wear the garments you’ve made that never see the light of day or that you consider to be too out-there/over-the-top/fancy-schmancy/crazy to be worn as part of your everyday wardrobe.
- Participate as little or as much as you like, be it one day, none day, some day, or every day. We’re happy to have you around for as long you can be here.
- FF culminates in Halloween, aka International Frosting Day. But since this year that’s a Wednesday, feel free to wear & share your wacky Halloween costumes the weekend before or after.
- If you blog, grab a blog button & add it to your site. Or, grab the poster & add that to a post. Get these goodies at the end of this post
- And if you’re so inclined, share your creations with us on various social media platforms.
Social Media Platforms:
- Flickr, the main home of the FF online community. Upload photos, start discussions, see what everyone else has made. Take the FF pledge!
- Facebook, the beatnik bistro of choice for those of you who want to share your frosting exploits with friends & family.
- Twitter, the local diner, where you can catch up on the latest FF news & gossip. Follow us at @DDisciplines & @3HoursPast, #FrostingFortnight
- Pinterest, a drive through movie theater featuring a board with some of my favorite outfits culled from our fantastic group members.
Spread the frosting love:
<div align="center"><a href="http://disparatedisciplines.com/2012/10/16/the-rules-of-f…ting-fortnight/ " title="Frosting Fortnight" target="_blank"><img src="https://disparatedisciplines.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/neu-draw.jpg" alt="Frosting Fortnight" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
<div align="center"><a href="http://disparatedisciplines.com/2012/10/16/the-rules-of-frosting-fortnight/" title="Frosting Fortnight" target="_blank"><img src="https://disparatedisciplines.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/175-ff-blog-button.jpg" alt="Frosting Fortnight" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Right click on the poster, select ‘copy image address’ or ‘save image as’ & add to your blog’s photo gallery.